Howdy,
First of all I'd love to apoligize for the backroung "music" in my recordings, but since the weather is warm, my notebook (who's an old papa already) decided it was about time to overheat all day.
The first task seemed to be hard and that was confirmed while I was trying to reach absolutely the same intonation and pronounciation as the speaker. When I was imitating the recording simultaneously with the recording uploaded on the souncloud, I felt like it could be with no problem, but the fact is I was only leaded by the recording and copied that. Later on, when I was recording myself, it showed up that it was much harder to follow the same structure, intonation and pronounciation as before since there were nobody to push me forward. Even though I had notes written down and marked words that should be pronounced with stronger stress, I had troubles to do that correctly and I am sure my recording is far way from the original, but still I hope I at least succeded at following the stressed words.
The individual task I decided to record was about th sounds again, as there is never enough practice and I know I have had several moments in which I simply tend to forget to pronounce it correctly.
I found some tongue twisters again in order not to have it very simple. As obvious from the recording, it really wasn't much fun. I've been working on the pronounciation of th after a word ending on "s", but no matter how much I've been trying, I still have to make that little pause after the word and before the th sound. That means I'll keep trying and repating the phrases that make me troubles and it will get better! It simply has to. No another result will be accepted.
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat