Hi,
the first recording was based on reading of several sentences and focusing on strong and weak forms. In some cases I wasn't absolutely sure whether the word should be strong or weak. I tried to do my best and uploaded the 4th recording. There were some words that were followed by a pause, e.g. the third sentence beginning with "Is this the train .. ". That was probably because I have a little problem with pronouncing th correctly (if I don't make a little pause) after words ending with "s". I hope the whole performance sounds acceptable and would be considered good enough though.
The second task was quite fun. I really enjoyed recording those poems and did it for 6 times, just so, because I liked that. But what disappointed me after I had listened to that was that I obviously tend to overact while reciting. Like a little Shakespeare :D. I'd say weak forms of "but", "and" and "of" are no problem, but a weak form of "at" showed up to be way harder to be pronounced correctly. But based on today's experience I can say that with every recording I was becoming better and more fluent, so I'm sure that after practicing it even more there will be no problem even with that weak "at".
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat