REVIEW

I would like to write a review about new, 15th series of an
American reality show called The Biggest Loser, which has started last week.
Firstly, I will write about what this reality is focused on and in the second
part, I´ll share with you my own personal opinion.

Firstly then, The Biggest Loser show is a kind of reality
show that focuses on an extreme weight losing, sport activities and healthy lifestyle.
There are three personal trainers - Jillian Michaels, Bob Harper and Dolvet,
who are the best and the most popular trainers in the USA and who take care
about 15 contestants, who are divided in three teams ( each with one trainer ).
At the end of every single week there is a weighing and that team with the
lowest weight loss has to choose one of its members and send him or her home. After
few weeks, there will be no more teams, but only individuals. In this situation at the end of the week the person with the lowest weight loss automatically has to leave the competition.
At the very end, there will be only three contestants remaining. An absolute
winner will be the one with the biggest weight loss.

In my opinion, this show is supercool. I like it so much,
because I am a sport fanatic, so I love and enjoy the way the contestants have to
excercise - 5 and more hours a day. Amazing! I would like to join them! :)
It´s also good for my studies, because I watch it in
English, so I can prove my language by this very well.
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat