sobota 12. října 2013

ENGLISH & ME

   I´ve been learning English for 17 years. I started in kindergarten when I was four. I remember me sitting in my classroom painting a picture of a claun. There were circles around his head and we had to use the color mentioned in these circles. Well, this is my oldest memory connected with me and English. From this moment English became a part of my life and I hope it will stay with me forever. Do you want to know why?

   English helps you to have the door to the rest of the world open.
It´s a very nice language and I love to study it. Everybody knows, that being able to speak at least one foreign language is very important and everybody also knows, that English is a worldwide language. This is why I think English is so important for everybody.

   I cannot imagine myself not knowing at least basics of English. If it was true, I would be totally lost. For example vacation would be a big problem, because I am sure, that staff in Tunisia is not able to speak Czech and I am, of course, not able to speak their language. Than the only way to communicate is in English. And how could we do it, if I would not be able to speak English?

   


   What more, I think that English sounds good. When somebody speaks English, they seem to be cool ( of course, Slovak language is a little bit cooler than English, but the only reason is, that Slovak language is so sexy :D ).



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat