sobota 5. října 2013

ABOUT ME

   To say something about me, I would like to start with some basic facts. I was born on the 3rd of Novermber 1992 - nice two months of being a member of the Czechoslovak community. If I was born a day earlier, I would be a child of death :D. Still, it is so optimistic to see candles, sadness, crying widows and widowers everywhere around when my birthday is about to come. :D So now I am almost 21 years old student and live with my family in a small house in Pečky, which is a town near Kolín. I am tall and have brown hair and blue eyes.

   And what about my interests? I am deeply addicted to sport. I cannot imagine a day without working out. I play basketball. I have started when I was 9 years old and still love it. But to be honest, I am not completely faithful to this 12 years lasting love. Sometimes I cheat on it with running and going to the gym. I am also interested in healthy lifestyle - in my free time I help people ( mostly to my friends ) to create an appropriate diet which will help them to lose weight. Thanks God, people are successful and nobody wants to kill me because of not seeing expected results :).

   And because I don´t wanna look like totally antisocial person, I should mention, that I also enjoy spending time with my friends. We go out, visit cinemas or sport events and have always a good time.



CU l8r, J.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat