THE ELECTION
To clarify my decision, I´ve decided for this topic simply
because it is, especially today ( on the 25th of October ), a very topical
issue. To think about the election is very important, because as it is said, we
have got the possibility to somehow influence our futrure as a nation by our own
choice. This article will be focused mostly on my personal opinion.
Firstly, I should mention, that I am totally not interested
in politics. To be honest, I don´t know what is the main goal of any of the
political parties that are included in this election. I also don´t know the
difference between the left wing and the right wing and believe me, I really
don´t care about it. The main reason is, because, personally, I think, that in
fact our choice cannot change anything. There were thousands of election in the
past and there alway were complains about the winning political party. Everybody
should realize, that by our choice, we only give a power to one particular
party to do whatever its members want. I really don´t believe in delivering on
of their promises. Of course, every party will promise us to do what we want to
hear, but after the election - no promises are completed.
There is also a lot of people, who decided not to vote, but I think this isn´t the best decision. They will have no right to complain about the winning party then. This is why I´ve decided to vote, even though I didn´t want to. I will vote the political party that has no chance to win and the reasons are simple - as I´ve mentioned, I don´t understand politics and I just wanna have the right to complain :D.

I think this is enough about election, because everytime I
speak about politics, it makes me angry and I really don´t wanna feel angry
now. :D
Nany, that graffiti on the wall, is that your work? Nice article btw.
OdpovědětVymazatOf curse :D:D I´m a rebel :D thanks :)
OdpovědětVymazat