pátek 20. března 2015

names & titles

This task was a lot of fun and surprises! I was shocked how some names are pronounced correctly and learned somethig new. Now I know, that Selena is everything but not "Seléna" and even more. During the recording I had several problems with too distinct pauses and word stress, especially talking about "Archimedes". Th sound doesn't seem to be a problem anymore which is brilliant and gives me more space to focus on other weaknesses - articles and word stress.
   

There was no doubt about what I should pratice this time - the instructions were given during our consultation and therefore I focused on th sound in the middle of words. You told me to pronounce everything, anything, something, nothing and so on perfectly next time, so I've done a lot of work to improve that. Based on what I can hear I'd say there is no big problem if the task is based on these words and I know what to focus on, but when speaking about a given topic, I make mistakes and forgot to use it correctly. But "the", "they", "this", etc. were also problem and I was able to learn how to pronounce it correctly even without thinking about it, so the above mentioned and similar words will also become no problem for me, I swear.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat