pátek 13. března 2015

2nd recording

List of words:


Well, to sum it up, even though this excercise might have seemed to be easy, it actually wasn't at all. It showed me that I should focus on stress much more and that it makes a huge difference based on whether it is used correctly or not. One of my biggest problems is the word "earlier", I could do anything in the world but still I will pronounce it wrong. Also I believed the word sunbathing is pronounced "sanbáthing" which was obviously incorrect. This all comes from me being lazy to find the right pronounciation while I was learning these words and the wrong way of pronouncing them have remained in my head. A lot work to do, Jana.

Individual task: 



As I have said many times, my weaknesses are th sounds, articles and word stress. I decided to focus on the first one. I wanted to sing, but than I realized somebody could be injured seriously, so I left Thousand Years and found a great excercise full of th sound containing words. What's more, these words were concentrated in sentenced and followed each other so guickly that I almost broke my tongue, but practice makes a master. I kinda exagerrated to make my brain realize where to use th and where not. I have to say that some words are no more problem for me and cannot even understand how I could have pronounced them incorrectly, but some are still a problem and that's why my fluency sounds so weird and needs to be improved. Well, repeating, reading loud and practicing again and again.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat