čtvrtek 5. března 2015
basic intro, 1st recording
Given that this was the first recording I know for sure there are many mistakes, especially in fluency. While speaking live I don't feel like I do pauses the way I feel when listening my own voice. Since I've been doing my best to improve my pronounciation, especially th sounds, I'd say that it's obvious that I am moving forward to be better, because instead of realizing that I succesfully placed the right th sound (as I would have done 4 months ago) I can hear that I forget to use it or where I used it wrong instead, which makes me happy about my progress. Another problem is word stress and pronounciation of some words at all. These are exactly the points I mentioned while being asked about my weaknesses at school so this first recording is just a confirmation of what was said. I obviously have a lot work to do.So, let's do it!
Přihlásit se k odběru:
Komentáře k příspěvku (Atom)
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat