středa 6. listopadu 2013

♪♫ me and music ♫♪


To be honest, I am not an appropriate example of a music fan. I have never been crazy about any concrete music style. My choice of songs depends on current situation - when I am sad or depresed, I need to listen to some slow and somehow sad songs that can help me to reduce my negative feelings, because while listening to a sad song, I´m using my imagination, that takes me to the better place, where there is no stress, sadness, depression or anything else which is is everything but not positive.

It´s obvious, that I don´t prefer one exact music style. I cannot say, that I am rock, pop, heavy metal or classical music fan. I just listen to the song that gains my attention and I really don´t care whether it´s a hip hop or pop music from the 80´s. Hip hop is the best choice while me and my basketball team are warming up before match. I cannot imagine to warm up while listening to some slow songs. It would, in fact, makes me feel tired instead of being hunger for victory. On the other hand, I would never download a hip hop song to my MP3 player. This is an example of what I´ve mentioned before - choice of the song depends on my mood and the backround.


And when do I listen to the songs the most often? I listen to the music the most when I´m on my way to school sitting in the bus or train.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat