This article is gonna be somehow different. I´ve decided to make a list of what I MUST and what I MUST NOT do.
1, I must learn to pretend that I really regred canceled lecture instead of behaving like this:

2, I must improve my dance style, especially the gangam one.


3, I must start driving a car again. To be honest, winter is about to come and using a flying dog is not safe anymore.

4, I also must learn to ride a bike. Of course, in fact, I am able to ride a bike, but few weeks ago I had an accident and from that moment me and my bike have not been so good friends.

5, I'm sure it would be suitable if I was able to control my emotions and admit that I'm not always right. I must work on it!



6, My social me must improve its way of showing an empathy when someone's feelings are hurt by a breakup.

7, I absolutelly must learn that thinking about acting before acting itself is very, very and once more very important!
.
8, My extremelly and deeply hiden mannequin me must improve its walking.

9, I must change the way I study. I should not start with it at 10 o'clock in the evening. Believe me, it's never a good idea.

10, I must try to eat boiled vegetable without this grimace being made by my face.

11, Last but not least. I must understand that retieers simply walk slowly. Especially in shops and at any time I'm in a hurry and there is no possibility to overtake them.

Bonus.
I must know the way he does it. I also wanna be able to become invisible!


Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat