I really wasn´t interested in these kinds of movies till
now. And I know, that refusing to watch " Catch me if you can " was a
huge mistake. This movie was amazing and full of tension.
Why did I somehow get to like Frank? Simply, I appriciate his
creativity. All story was very interesting and I cannot imagine myself doing the same
thigs as Frank did at the age of 19.
I´ve heard about him many times and found imposible to understand why FBI decided to hire someone, who they were looking for so long time. I am no more surprised now after seeing the movie.
I´ve heard about him many times and found imposible to understand why FBI decided to hire someone, who they were looking for so long time. I am no more surprised now after seeing the movie.
To be honest, this idea should be for sure contiued. I´ve seen a lot of news reports about people, who got into someone other´s softwares, even though there were many safety measures, with exactly not good intentions and I have always thougt about the idea of employing these people to FBI or White House etc. as for example safety experts.
The second thing that gained my interest was the one about friendship between Frank and FBI agent Carl. This kind of friendship seemed to be pushed aside, what looks like an obvious fact, but on the other hand it is something, that is maybe one of the most important aspect of the whole movie. If there hadn´t been for Carl´s and Frank´s friendship, Frank would have never lived the rest of his life the way he had.

To sum it up, I am greatful for getting this homework,
because if not, I would probably never see this touching story.
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat