neděle 4. května 2014

What if..

( WARNING! DON'T TAKE THIS ARTICLE SERIOUSLY! :D )


What if I wasn't born as a girl, but as a boy? Would my life be different?

It's hard to say, of course, cause I am not a boy. Unfortunatelly :D. I'd like to try it, at least for one week or just for one day. I'm pretty sure it would be an interesting experience.

Would you also like to try to exchange the roles?
How would your day as a different gender look like? 


If I was a boy, I would definitely like to try everything that is not appropriete to be done when one is a girl or a woman.

Without any jokes, I would try to pee while standing. Seriously :D.


And I would try to sit like a boy without not having my legs together.



I would also enjoy the fact that almost all boys in my age group can eat whatever they want without getting fat. This is not fair. :D


What more, if I was a boy, I would walk through a shopping centre topless.
And I'd feel absolutely stunning.
What a rebellion.

Later on, I would ask some of my bros ( how cool, I have never heard a girl talking about her friends as if they were sis' :D and if ever, it hasn't sounded so gorgeously! :D ) to go to the city and watch girls. We would whistle and evaluate their bodies as professional Miss World's judges.

And at the end of the day, I would try to pick up some girls in a club, because the more chicks I'd have, the bigger man I would be. :D

It would be an amazing day, I'm sure! :D

3 komentáře:

  1. I really like your blog post and I’d also like to try how it feels to be a boy at least for one day. I believe that boys have generally more fun in their life, are carefree and it seem to me that they sail through life without any obstacles. I’d definitely spend some quality time with my bros while eating very healthy food in KFC. This could be a perfect day. :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. I had such a great time reading your blog post. :D I don’t want to participate in these debates discussing whether it’s more difficult to be a boy or a girl. I don’t think that boys have always everything easier, but still you made some great points here. :D Especially, I would enjoy eating anything I want and not putting on a gram of fat. That’s actually what I’m envious of. :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. I agree with the "pee problem". I hate being girl especially when travelling somewhere for example by train. I´m really scared of disgusting toilets in trains. The idea of sitting on a toilet seat makes me sick and it´s the main reason why boys have easier life:D
    But girls, I´ve heard about some special tool which enables you to pee while standing!

    OdpovědětVymazat