To be honest, I'm gonna describe the place I've never been to, but I hope nobody matters.
The place is in Bali. We are standing on a spacious beach. It's warm and sunny day, because it is the middle of the summer. The beach is full of sand that is like a massage to your tired feet. When you look straight ahead, you can see a bright sea full of small golden fish. The water is blue, but still transparent like glass. There are also wooden houses built on wharfs that are used by a travel agencies and their clients.
If you turn around you will see a forest with so many green palms and hundreds of coconuts that fall from time to time and so the tourists can dring coconut milk anytime they want.
Above the beach and the sea there are no clouds, the air is clean like a child's botty.
The only defect is a print made by a small local aeroplane that is bringing fresh food and some necessary stuff.
You can feel the relaxed atmosphere on your skin and smell the aroma of holiday. Your ears are also enjoying the moment, they are listening to the sounds of parrots flying around and sitting on the palms.
I don't have a picture. I have an imagination. This would for sure be my happy and magical place I'd go if I had a possibility.
I’d like to see this place with my own eyes and enjoy the atmosphere. I can imagine myself walking along the beach, sipping coconut milk and feeling sand under my feet and the rays of the sun on my skin.:-) It must be a perfect place for people who want to forget about their problems and their ordinary lives and just relax in a magical place. I’d also like to swim in this blue sea as I believe that the water must be refreshing.
OdpovědětVymazatYou described a wonderful place. I would definitely choose such a place if I go on a summer holiday. There is everything that you need for relaxing - a sea for swimming, a beach for lying, a hot sun for sunbathing and a good atmosphere that will blow away all your worries and problems. As I think about it, it will be a perfect place for living. Maybe I will move to a similar place in the future.
OdpovědětVymazatI truly like the description of your magical place. Doesn’t matter you haven’t been there yet. Maybe, one day you will sight the staggering place you’ve described. As far as I’m concerned, I could get used to the Bali too – relaxing on the white sandy beach, drinking cocktails, swimming in the bright blue sea. It sounds like a cliché but it never gets old. Moreover, your comparison of the cleanliness of the air to a child’s booty really amused me. :)
OdpovědětVymazat