This will be a little emotional description, so uncover your feelings and share the love.

I have been inspired by our morning lesson and chosen almost
the same picture as I spoke about today. The picture shows a woman right after
delivery. She has just given a birth, which is obvious, because she is holding
a baby.
Giving a birth must be an amazing proces. Look at her, she
has just gone through a long and paintfull labour. She has suffered from
horrible pain for many hours. She screamed, cried and I am sure she was about
to kill her husband for what he caused her. She was probably extremely rude.
But she could have been. She had a right to do it all, because giving a birth
is hard.
But although she is happy at the end. No, happy is not an appropriate
word. She´s the happiest person in the world.
Everything is forgotten right after she sees this little
miracle in her hand. She forgots the pain, the torture she went through,
because she knows now that it was worth it. There is a very strong bond between
her and her baby from the first time the little one catches her finger.
After all the pain she is holding her new sense of living,
something she would be able to sacrifice her life to and couldn´t be happier
and prouder.
We shouldn´t forget that there is probably also a father
somewhere there, which makes her feel even better, because now they are complete
family.
To sum up, we can see a huge amount of happines in one picture, which must force one to smile. I hope so.
First and foremost, thank you for being so candid. Based on what I just read, you possess true compassion. Really. You describe a parent's feelings like you have already been one. How many children do you have? I mean, it explains a lot... especially watching animated movies each and every single day. Haha.
OdpovědětVymazatYou described the greatest moment in parent's life and I believe that the parents has to be the happiest persons in the world. However, (and maybe unfortunateIy) I does not share this happiness - I don't know why I am so cold human being but I am happy for example about a good grade at school or about spending great time with my family or friends. And I think it is because of the way I was brought up - my mum is also the kind of person I am...weird :-D But nicely written :-)
OdpovědětVymazatYou have chosen very emotional picture. You have described everything important, so there is not a lot more to say. I think that a lot of young women, who are pregnant with their first child, are afraid of the childbirth. They don’t know what it will be about; they can’t imagine the effort which the woman must suffer. That is maybe the reason why some women decide not to have a baby. But it is a pity. To have a child means, of course, a lot of caring, worries and hard-work, but it brings also a lot of happiness and the meaning of life. Because – what is the meaning of life if not giving the life?
OdpovědětVymazatI completely share your enthusiasm for this picture. We may observe the true love radiating from this pic. I believe the delivery is one of the hardest and the most beautiful moments in a woman’s life at the same time. Fortunately, it’s said that once you hold your baby after the delivery, you forget about all that pain you previously suffered. Plus this picture makes me smile a bit because this little baby-boy looks like he’s yawning...cute :)
OdpovědětVymazat