.. said a businessman fired because of being responsible for leading an uneffective meeting.
WARNING! I'm not funny and definitely not good at telling jokes, but today I'll try, so please, don't take it seriously.
WARNING! I'm not funny and definitely not good at telling jokes, but today I'll try, so please, don't take it seriously.

The chart shows
the main topics and issues that are usually discussed during meetings. It can
be seen from this chart, that talking about the topics that are crucial for the
company are everything but not the most interesting topic. But to be fair, the
chart shows, that about 5 percent of the meeting consists of debates about
decisions.

On the other
hand, anything that is not connected with company's profit is obviously very
interesting. For example gossips. Everybody loves them and they usually make a
good conversation. When participants don't speak about the fact that the boss
is an asshole, which lasts about 20% of the meeting time, or about the
secretary's personal life ( makes about 18% of meeting ), they are likely to
spend time by talking about the only relevant things - about the agenda ( which
could give them information about duration of their imprisonment in the meeting
room ) or about planning the next meeting, which is, as obvious from the graph,
the most important and interesting topic, because talking about it covers more
than a half of the whole meeting ( cicra 60 percent ).

In conclusion,
depending on this chart, meetings are set mostly to decide on the following one's
date. What a profitably spent time.

This is not a joke. This is 100% right on the money. Yop, all the meetings I was a part of were absolutely useless and inefficient due to a lack of constructiveness and valid points. Just a complete waste of time in my mind. But that cannot be said about this post. Wittily written and the illustrations are equally amusing. Thumbs up!
OdpovědětVymazatThank you :))
OdpovědětVymazatI haven’t attended any important meeting yet but I can only imagine what is being discussed there. I don’t know if people don’t want to solve the given tasks or they are just ignorant but it’s obvious that the least important issues are discussed most of their time during the meeting. It’s essential to talk about private life of other employees and incompetence of your boss but it’s also essential to get to the main problems of the meeting.
OdpovědětVymazatI really love your idea of inserting funny pictures to your blog.:)
thanks, Radka, your opinion is absolutely right :) procrastination leads the world nowadays, that´s reality :D
VymazatHi again!:) I have to admit that the first blog which I browsed was yours again:D I just love the pictures and your style of writing:)
OdpovědětVymazatBack to the topic.. I think, that issues which are discusses during meetings depend on a company size. If it is a bigger, international company, people are more focused on the important issues than gossips, because, you know, money is the most imortant thing for them. During my internship I had a possibility to work and to be a part of personnel in one small company and I have to say that people there were mostly friends and they gossip all the time. Truth is, that I hadn´t possibility to be present on the meeting. Who knows:D