Mr. Vít´s
lessons are ones of those I really like. The reason is, that I enjoy the way our
teacher treat us. He is someone, who makes a good impression. I´m not scared,
ashamed or bored during his lessons. Usually I have a little problem with
speaking in public, because of I´m nervous and afraid of making mistakes. It´s
no more a problem during Mr. Vít´s lessons. I feel good and self-confident about
my speaking skills. Of course I make mistakes sometimes, but when it happens I
don´t have to be scared and feel uncomfortable about it, because nobody is
perfect and as everybody know one learns from their mistakes. This is how I
feel about the lectures.
What I also
like is the way Mr. Vít teaches us. There is not only enough space for sharing
our opinions with others, but also a lot of fun during the lessons. I have
never experienced a lecture in which we are asked to sing a song ( especially
when even this big authority, which a teacher is supposed to be, sings ) or to
dub in a TV serie. This is, fortunately, also a negative thing for me, because
I am really and one more time really bad singer and I´m also pretty sure, that
my voice doesn´t fit to Joey´s character in f.r.i.e.n.d.s. But actually, who
cares? :)
Thanks to Mr.
Vít´s way of teaching I improved my English and remember much more from school, than I could have ever
imagine.
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat